Sunday, February 8, 2009

Justin's 30th and Amazing Jake's

The weekend of February 7th we celebrated Justin's 30th Birthday. Vince and Marsha were also here so we were able to spend some time with them as well. Overall, it was a really fun weekend.
Justin's Birthday Gift. A new 22 rifle.

Lamar and Cory riding the train with the kids.

Lamar on the rockwall. Everybody was chanting "fall".

Uncle Cory on the Frog Hopper with his kids and ours.

You gotta love the tea cups. April's grin says it all.

Bryson and Elizabeth also loved the tea cups. See the video below to see how fast they were going. Fortunately nobody threw up.

April was also a big fan of the carousel.

Elizabeth, Shayci, and Tylie

Elizabeth and Bryson on the Tea Cups. Just watching this makes me sick.

5 comments:

Cody and Danica said...

April is so stinking cute! I love her!...Bryson and Lizzy too of course. I would've definitely barfed if I was on those tea cups. Anything that goes in circles that quick makes me sick in a heart beat. I thought it was funny after about a minute both their heads were hanging down like they were about to lose it!

Jodi said...

I LOVE Danae and April's way of thinking on those teacups, Bryson and Lizzie are nuts, but it looks like they had a blast. I love the picture of Cory on the frogger with the kids, he looks like such a giant. Hee Hee!!

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

I don't know how this post slipped past me. It looks like everyone had a good time. And I am sure the Famous Jake's people loved having a firearm as part of one of their birthday parties. Just kidding.

Deanne said...

I've heard of Amazing Jake's but never went while I lived in Mesa. It looks like a blast! Happy Birthday to Justin.

Jody C. said...

Tell Justin Happy Birthday! looks like everyone had a great time!